ARTICLE 19 works for a world where all people everywhere can freely express themselves and actively engage in public life without fear of discrimination.
We do this by working on two interlocking freedoms which set the foundation for all our work:
- The Freedom to Speak concerns everyone’s right to express and disseminate opinions, ideas and information through any means, as well as to disagree with, and question power-holders.
- The Freedom to Know concerns the right to demand and receive information by power-holders for transparency, good governance and sustainable development.
When either of these freedoms comes under threat, either by the failure of power-holders to adequately protect them, ARTICLE 19 speaks with one voice, through courts of law, through global and regional organisations, and through civil society wherever we are present.
- Tel: +44 20 7324 2500
- Twitter: @article19org
- Facebook: article19org
- Office Address:c/o Sayer Vincent,
108-114 Golden Lane,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reach other offices visit their Contact page here
How can I further the mission of this organization?
One way to further Article 19’s mission is to visit their Campaigns page to learn about current freedom of expression issues around the world here. Another way to get involved with Article 19’s mission is to subscribe to their monthly newsletter here.